Chief Executive: Mr M Oliver
Regional Chief Executive: Mr R Tarn
Associate Executive Principal: Mr A Wappat
Principal: Mrs A Sweeten
Number on roll: 503
Latest Ofsted Report: Click here
Registered Office Address: Redcar Academy, Kirkleatham Lane, REDCAR, North Yorkshire, TS10 4AB
Telephone: 01642 289211 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain copies of the Academy’s Articles of Association or Funding Agreement, please contact the Academy using our contact page or call in to our Visitor’s Reception.
“The whole point of schools is that children come first and everything we do must reflect this single goal.”
Sir Michael Wilkins – Chief Executive
Redcar Academy is supported by the Outwood Grange Academy family of schools; it offers young people in the local area the best education and opportunities to fulfil their potential and we are very proud of our students and their successes.
Our Mission is to continue to put students at the centre of everything we do, to give them the best life chances and to make learning an exciting and enjoyable lifelong experience. We want to give every young person in Redcar a first class education in their local community.
The aim of all at Redcar Academy is to provide our Students with the knowledge, skills and understanding that they will need in order for them to realise their ambitions, pursue their chosen career pathways and to make valuable contributions to society.
We aim to:
- Provide students and staff with a learning community which is safe and secure.
• Provide students and staff with a learning community that encourages a healthy approach and lifestyle
• Provide students with a learning environment which encourages them to pursue career pathways that will ensure they are self supporting citizens of the future
• Provide students with a learning environment that inspires, motivates and gives all students access to a curriculum, both academic and through personal development, which allows them to achieve to their potential. Above all provide a learning experience that is enjoyed by all.
• Provide students with personal development opportunities which encourage good citizenship through an understanding of the contribution each of us can make to our communities, local, national and global.
We are committed to providing high standards of education for students. Our innovative vertical curriculum centred on a 2 year Key Stage 3 and a 3 year Key Stage 4 personalises the learning of all students. Vocational, practical, creative and academic qualities are valued equally in the Academy where we really do embrace the ‘Every Child Matters’ agenda.